Wednesday, December 24, 2014

12AM thoughts

I realized I have not blog as per my schedule. Just been too bogged down with work, and when I am home, I just want to lounge and/or sleep. Even with the holiday season coming about, the work has not lessen. If fact, it's crazier than ever!

I have a few ideas in mind for blog posts. That will hopefully go up soon. I may start a series,  something that I can easily write and post weekly about. Perhaps.

On another note, this year (as with the last 2 years) I attended the Big Bad Wolf book sale with the bestie. Doing better than previous years - and by that I mean I was really good with my spending, and managed to limit myself, I picked up about 37 books.

Thoughts of this year's BBW: many of the titles are books I saw in previous year's BBW, as for the new titles, there were not many. However, it was great that I manage to pick up complete trilogies or find books to complete my trilogies/sets. But with that said, apart from a couple of books and trilogies, there was nothing newly interesting.

Well, I wouldn't say it's all bad as I was still able to manage a decent haul this year. My dreams of owning a floor to ceiling bookcase full of books is coming closer.

Okay. I am going to sign off now. Time for some TV time before bed (then work the next day! Boring.) Ta...

No comments:

Post a Comment