Saturday, November 15, 2014

My history in beauty

Since my aim is to turn my blog into a beauty blog, i figured, i should say this now rather than later.

You can read about my makeup story here.

Obviously i have a certain love for makeup, thus when it came time to think about what i want to do with my life (after graduation), what i want to be, where to start my career, i naturally chose the beauty industry.

My first job after I graduated, I became a Marketing Executive for Bobbi Brown and La Mer. To also mentioned, Bobbi Brown and La Mer is under the parent company, Estee Lauder Companies. I joined early 2013 and left August 2014. Now, i am not attached to any Beauty brands.

Having worked for Bobbi Brown before, i have accumulated a fair number makeup from them, and some from other sister brands. I have learn Bobbi Brown’s style when it comes to makeup, and its habits. This is the same as skincare tips and habits i learned from working with La Mer.

Thus most of my tips and how i apply my makeup rings with a little bit of Bobbi Brown and La Mer’s philosophy. While i would say i am bias to the brands due to sentimental values, it does not affect my judgements. I use the products because it is good (and because i have them). Every brand has products that are good and bad.

Basically, what i am trying to say is that, yes i have worked (past tense) with Bobbi Brown and La Mer previously. So yes, i have alot of products from those brands and a fair few from sister brands. But no, it will not affect my judgement and what i write about. And no, i am not being paid.

So, with that, i shall end my little disclaimer.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment