Monday, November 10, 2014

in progress

As i have promised in previous post that i will try to be consistent with my posts, here is a quick update. I am currently working on a post, that would be for beauty & makeup junkies alike. Which would take some time on my end, as i wish to adorn it with pictures and all that jazz, and well, to actually type it all out. So do bear with me. I swear i am not being lazy.

To leave you with something, i took a look back to my old post (way back in Nov 2011), and came across my post about my Bad Beauty Habits and my need to break them. So here is a quick progress: (progress in BOLD PURPLE) and i guess i would grade my progress 1 (being bad – no change) to 5 (mission accomplished)

Bad Beauty Habits

  1. Pinching/picking/touching my pimples, black heads, white heads... less, but no, i did not kick this habit [2]
  2. generally just touching my face! again, less, but still [2]
  3. frowning ALOT! i think all my answers might turn out the same, less, but i still do have this habit. [2]
  4. not being consistent with my daily skincare routine well, currently i am still working out a routine that is right for me, so i can’t answer this yet. [2]
  5. sleeping with makeup on (tho im MUCH improve on this, its still happening) OH. apart from too-drunk-to-remember nights, i am good with this! so i would say, mission accomplished for this. [4.5]
  6. need to wash my makeup brushes more often i would say i score fair for this, could be better, but i pass! [3.5]

things i tell myself i SHOULD do, but i don’t:

  1. drink MORE water! i would say i score above average for this. [3.5]
  2. eat more fruits and veg mehhh… [1]
  3. moisturize more! again, fair. [3]

And to wish you good night, here is a random picture i took in Bangkok, Rod Fai

a random picture i took in Bangkok, Rod Fai

No comments:

Post a Comment