Thursday, November 6, 2014

and it begins..

I have finally secured myself a laptop i can use to blog with ease (and by secure, i mean i took my dad’s old but new laptop as he has upgraded his to a desktop). You see, my past laptop died a sad death, and i have not replaced it since. How you ask have i been keeping myself entertained in this internet-age world. Well, i have this really shit hand-me-down computer from my father (because he upgraded his), and i have just be dealing with that thing for movies/TV streaming purposes and light searches on the net. And yes, i do realize that i have mentioned my father/dad twice in this short paragraph. Well, now three times – what can i say, i am a daddy’s girl. Four times.

ANYWAYS, I would attribute my lack of update to not having a proper laptop to sit and blog with (and upload pictures), well that and my laziness that happens time and time and time again. *excuses excuses*

But with that being said, and as the title suggests, i do plan to blog more frequently and regularly now. My target: 1 post per week, or a minimum of 2 posts per month! Wish me luck. I feel i would need it.

Until i have good content for ya’, i shall leave you now.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment