Saturday, June 28, 2014

TAG: My Lazy Day


yes, my blog is still in the process of it's "face lift".

i just came across this tag video by CutiePieMarzia, and i thought that it is SO ME. and that i want to do this tag. so on with it, here is my Lazy Day tag:

  1. Hair Products

    Hair will just be in a pony tail or bun...super messy by the end of the day. So i guess, the "product" will be some form of hair tie. (i use a cheapo one from the pasar malam)
  2. Makeup Products

    What makeup? i do not bother with makeup on a lazy day, but if i must be presentable, some form of concealer / foundation / BB Cream / Tinted Moisturizer and i will TRY to rock the "messy hair look"..
  3. Outfits

    Shorts and a old baggy t-shirt/spagg top all the wayy..again, if i have to be presentable; jean shorts and a (dressy/presentable) t-shirt or spagg top.
  4. Tea or Coffee

    My first choice will always be coffee, but if it is one of those cooling stay in bed days..i would opt for tea.
  5. Snacks

    Anything available.
  6. Pampering item

    A hot shower followed by a face mask.
but in all honesty, if i am having a lazy day, i will not bother leaving my bed..unless i absolutely HAVE too..

the real me on a lazy day is me still in PJS, in bed, snacking on junk food, watching TV..and at most times, have a facial mask on:
me on a lazy day summed up in one picture

all pictures are taken from various lazy days that i posted on my Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment