Sunday, April 27, 2014

40 MAKEUP QUESTIONS TAG [Part 2]

here is the part 2 that i promised you all; (read Part 1 here)

MAKEUP
1.       What foundation do you use?
Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Natural
2.      How about concealer?
for blemishes, I used my Foundation or Bobbi Brown Touch-up Stick in Natural; for under eye, Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener in Bisque mixed with Peach.
3.      Do you know your undertone color?
I think it is yellow (towards the warmer side) but I have a lot of red spots.
4.      What do you think of fake eyelashes?
loved them, but I do not really need them nor use them, unless I am in the mood.
5.      Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I know that. I try to abide by that but it usually doesn't happen. I only get rid of them when it starts to dry up
6.      What brand of mascara do you use?
Currently, Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
7.      Sephora or MAC?
Both! But if I have to choose one, Sephora (just cause it has everything)
8.      Do you have a MAC Procard?
No.
9.      What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
a fluffy tapered Blending Brush and Eyelash curler, always.
10.   Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
11.    For the face?
not really, but have started using Origins CC Cream under my foundation.
12.   What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
all time fav? Bobbi Brown Heather Eyeshadow (am not PurpleMonsterrrr for nothing)
13.   Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid, all time fav.
14.   How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never really. Maybe when I was first starting out…I think…
15.   What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Like them but they're messy.
16.   Do you use mineral makeup?
Sometimes.
17.   What is your favorite lipstick?
all time fav BOLD lips is Bobbi Brown Lip Colour in Brunt Red.
18.   How about lipgloss?
Majolica Majorca in PK211
19.   What is your favorite blush to use?
The Body Shop Cheek and Lip Tint, the original Red
20.  Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope.
21.   Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, especially Revlon, Rimmel and NYX
22.  Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Never been to one.
23.  Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
YES.
24.  Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sorta, better than most but not the best.
25.  Name a makeup crime that you hate?
so over done that it is scary to look at.
26.  Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I am more to the neutral look, but LOVE the bright, bold look- too awesome to dismiss
27.  Which celebrity always has great make up?
never really paid attention to celebrities.
28.  If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
if my skin is behaving, it will be eyeliner; if not some sort of Foundation or Concealer.
29.  Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
yes, done it multiple times, I just choose not too.
30.  Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Not super good, not bad (or super bad) but good enough, well for ME at least to confidently walk out of the house without makeup.
31.   In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Cant really choose, honestly each brand has an awesome product that beats the others. I cant choose.
32.  What do you think of Makeup??
I love it! It is so fun to play with. And see what it can create. For me it is just fun; makeup is fun and should not be taken too seriously, whether it is to accentuate your own natural beauty, create a whole new look, too make you feel confident, or just because you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment