Tuesday, February 5, 2013

of leaking ceilings


my current activity lately is reading! i've got my reading mojo on and have been reading a book after the other. but whilst reading just 5 minutes ago, i had the sudden urge to write! to put pen to paper (or in this case, type-blog) and the closest thing i have to a journal is a dairy where i keep track of dates. i have this sometimes, the mood to write-type..and that's why i have kept the blog going, eventho i hardly blog anything of worth or substantial! haha..this post is getting abit..well unlike my usual silliness. but i guess everyone has these moments, some more than others, and i'm having one right now.

i don't know why sometimes when i read..and it comes to a part of the story where it is at that in between stage, where nothing is really happening but that explanation is still somewhat vital, or it introduces the next scene..during those parts in the books, my mind wonders away. i just recently found that about myself. how odd! LOL.

well, my mind just then and right now was/is wondering, thinking, questioning, deciphering, imagining...of everything and nothing at all. odd, but hence my mood to write..but nothing at all to say.

well, the next post will very likely be of book reviews of the books i've been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment